CASHLESS INDIA :
AADHAR BASED TRANSACTIONNow to make any purchase you donot need any Plastic Card, or any payment app, for this your Aadhar is self sufficient. You will not be charged any service tax for this aadhar based transaction.
The best thing is that other app charged and very cumbersome. This app has been created , developed by UIDAI, IDFC, and National payment cooperation of India. You all know that government has introduced this app on 19th December.
How to use Aadhar Payment App :
1. Just make any transaction with the shop keeper and tell him your Aadhar number.
2. Shopkeeper will process your aadhar number in the app and amount will be feed after that OTP verification will be done and the amount will be debited from the Account.
So Simple,, But be Careful, Your Aadhar Number is now sensible, so, never share any OTP from mobile.
This feature is going to help those who have not smart phone. But shopkeeper must have Smart phone and finger reading machine to start with.. Also, Internet is essential, Finger print will identify the identity so, there is no such botheration for fake transaction.
How to make Payment with the help of Aadhar Payment App :
1. Step 1 : Shopkeeper has to download the app from play store.
2. Step 2 : Smartphone has to connect with Biometric Reader.
3. Step 3: Customer has to insert aadhar number and select Bank to transact with the Bank.
4. Step 4 : Customer will verify identity with Biometric
Thats all, thus transaction completed, so we are moving ahead for a cashless India.